Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Regarding Appearances

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Regarding Appearances
 Login/Join

posted
Are there any upcoming appearances in the Los Angeles/Orange County Areas besides Vroman's of Pasadena?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 11 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I last chatted with Ray (Sunday), he said he would be at Frost & Fire at the Alex Theatre in Glendale on November 9th at 8.30pm, and Dandelion Wine at the Fremont Theatre in South Pasadena on November 11th at 3pm.

I'm sure there are others I'm disremembering.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scotty:
Are there any upcoming appearances in the Los Angeles/Orange County Areas besides Vroman's of Pasadena?

If you go to www.plays411.com you will see that there is another Ray Bradbury Live!/I] scheduled for Friday night and, it looks as if, [I]Dandelion Wine begins again this Saturday.

http://www.plays411.com/newsite/show/play_info.asp

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
...and Dandelion Wine at the Fremont Theatre in South Pasadena on November 11th at 3pm.

If the play is extended through 11/18, Ray may attend the final performance.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This just in: The play will not be extended, so look for RB at the final performance on 11/11 at 3pm.

The situation as she now exists suggests that Ackerman will be there as well, we hope.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Are there any signings coming up? I keep missing Mr. Bradbury at the San Diego Comic Con

Posts: 12 | Location: Arkansas! | Registered: 27 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scuttlebutt suggests there may be a signing at Mystery & Imagination bookstore Friday before Frost & Fire, but this is not confirmed.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
According to Mr Kordell:

NOTE about Ray speaking in Orange County

Just talked to LAGUNA BEACH LIBRARY...and they said:

"Friday, December 14th, 6PM"

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
According to Mr Kordell:

NOTE about Ray speaking in Orange County

Just talked to LAGUNA BEACH LIBRARY...and they said:

"Friday, December 14th, 6PM"

And me just coming back from Memphis that night. Darn.

John King Tarpinian

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scuttlebutt suggests there may be a signing at Mystery & Imagination bookstore Friday before Frost & Fire, but this is not confirmed.

Ray is scheduled to be at Frost and Fire on the 9th and will probably do a drop-by the book shop before the performance. Very free-form.

Mr. B is scheduled to be at his theatre on Saturday and Sunday night. To attend go to www.plays411.com. There will be books to purchase at the theatre that Ray is a gentleman about signng.

John King Tarpinian