Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Looking for Stories from my past...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Stories from my past...
 Login/Join

posted
Hi folks! There are lots of stories from my school days that inspired me soooo much and I have been avidly searching and collecting bits and pieces of my past since I saw a trailer for The Butterfly Effect and it triggered a memory of a story we read, Tomorrow and Tomorrow, but I think I was actually thinking of A Sound of Thunder. (I finally found a copy of Time Untamed on E-Bay). I had a chance to meed Bradbury when I was about 12 and he was at our public library for a book signing, and MY MOM WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO GO-UGH!
Anyway-Now I am looking for one, don't know the title, from around the same time. It was in our literature book and involved a mutant human/creature who was forced to live in the coal-shoot and who's only friend was the family dog. Anybody know if this is a Bradbury?
Thank you for any info.!!

[This message has been edited by a_white_iris (edited 08-15-2004).]

Posts: 2 | Location: Ash Flat, Arkansas, USA | Registered: 15 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post