Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Which of Ray's Works Have Been Adapted to Graphic Novels?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which of Ray's Works Have Been Adapted to Graphic Novels?
 Login/Join

posted
By whom, when, which are now or will soon be available, and where from? Thank you.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here, here, and here.

There's a few to get you started.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the start!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 4 more for the list

The Best of Ray Bradbury-published by IBooks

12 stories from the Tops Comics series

Frost and Firre--Dc Comics (1985)

Tomorrow Midnight---Ballantine Books (1966)
8 short stories

The Autumn People--Ballantine Books (1965)
8 Short stories..

Let me know if you want some more info on any of these

Posts: 33 | Location: NZ | Registered: 05 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let me know if you want some more info on any of these

Which are actual graphic novels (containing the full text of the original illustrated) and which are comic book adaptations? Thanks.

posted Hide Post
The best of Ray Bradbury and Frost and Fire I would count as a graphic novels.

The other two in my list are more comic book adaptions of Rays short stories.

Posts: 33 | Location: NZ | Registered: 05 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kewl.