Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    C O N T E S T
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C O N T E S T
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Hey, Doug, what prompted the change of your signature?

Clarisse asks it of Guy Montag. It's a layered question. It says so much, and makes you really think about your life.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ofthedarkcarnival:
Oh, shoot. I could have sworn it was her uncle. I thought he was the one she keeps talking about when she tells Montag of the "old days".

The judge says you are the winner. Congrats. Please email me your mailing address so that I can put the poster in the mail to you: UncleEinar@ (edited now that I've been contacted by the winner.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jkt,

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Would have loved a signed F451 poster by Ray. Great idea!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Dark:
Very cool! Would have loved a signed F451 poster by Ray. Great idea!

I guess you'll have to wait until next weekend to be with Mr. B, in person. Smiler

John King Tarpinian

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received the poster and book in the mail today! Too exciting for words...

Big Grin

Posts: 13 | Location: West Lafayette, IN | Registered: 27 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you run out and had the post framed yet?

John King Tarpinian