Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Subject1
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subject1
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Anyone have a killer rabbit, or should we save that as a last resort?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Banish them to the Outer Darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definately only use that devilish rabbit as a last resort. The thing is an indiscriminate murderer. Unleashing that beast is a suicide mission. Any volunteers? Where's Sir Robin?

I wish we hadn't sent Sir Lancelot off to consult The Oracle Of The Three Sisters. Our finest and brightest, our First Knight... he's an officer and a gentleman. And he sure has been "consulting" an awful long time. The Gigolo!

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 07-24-2006).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
�Yoiks and away!�

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possibly, the Holy Hand Grenade would do the trick...

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
==========
Hey! Where is everybody??

Well, if you haven't at least visited my somewhat redesigned website, catch now the Bradbury videos on the video page. http://www.catchaway.com
==========

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, liked your new website very much. I don't remember seeing the Mars Lander shots of Ray before. Very nice. Thanks.

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there everyone! Wow! This is like a whole new world that I forget to visit. Great commentary.

Out.

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dominei graciouli ukelelai infiniti!

Onward to Mars!

posted Hide Post
Holy Handgrenades, Batman!!! Good thing we didn't have to resort to using the Shark Repellent, bad for the environment. Those grenades only dismember up to the wrist, taking off the hands and leaving the target alive but unable to spam. They can still kick and bite, however.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb...

Onward to Mars!

posted Hide Post
Hey, Nard, nice site!
What I can see is very good; but when I try to view the videos, the QuickTime logo comes up, then I get a Microsoft error message and have to shut down. Is it me?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II: You will notice if you go back to the VIDEO page on my website, there is a small couple lines of type, around the middle of the page, left hand side, that says you can download free QUICKTIME program right there. Takes a minute, and you'll be able to view the videos.
Thanks!

PS::::BRALING II:
Just went to the site to check and make sure, and it seems it's only for MAC OSX. I'm going to get in touch with my web-designer and see what the story is, does it work with Microsoft. Get back shortly...

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 07-28-2006).]

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb..."

THAT is a great line! I'm glad I'm not the only knucklehead who not only can survive sitting through that movie, but can actually admire the excellent dialogue.

posted Hide Post
BRALING II: OK! Problem corrected. Go to my website and click on the video page, the one with the Bradbury videos. On the left hand side, in an itsy line which reads something to the effect of 'Quicktime format free from the Apple Website'... click on the link provided... which will bring you to the QUICKTIME page. Down a ways, there is a QUICKTIME for WINDOWS line. Click on that and download free the needed 'stuff' to run the videos.
http://www.catchaway.com

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 07-28-2006).]