Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury's Collected Stories

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury's Collected Stories
 Login/Join

posted
I was just curious about something. I own a copy of "Bradbury Stories" and I was just wanting to know how different the collection is in the newer anthology "100 of Bradbury's Most Celebrated Tales", or something to that effect. Are most of the stories different in each collection, or are most of the stories repeated between the two? I would get the newer one if it was worth the money.

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It depends, of course, in which Bradbury collections you're talking about. In my mind, the two big ones are:

THE STORIES OF RAY BRADBURY. Ray Bradbury. Alfred A. Knopf, NY. 1980

BRADBURY STORIES: 100 OF BRADBURY'S MOST CELEBRATED TALES. Ray Bradbury. William Morrow, NY. 2003.

There is no overlap of stories in these two volumes.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Mr. Dark. Those were the two I was thinking of. I said I had "Bradbury Stories" but in fact, that is the same as "100 of his most Celebrated Tales". I guess it was just a misremembrance. Thanks again!

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post