Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    HOW MANY OF YOU ARE STILL HERE ???
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE STILL HERE ???
 Login/Join

posted
With the seeming demise of this particular website by the limited postings [and the MUCH SPAMMING from Russia] wondering how many of us are still here? If you can, kindly touch base to say you still stop by once in ahwile...

Thanks!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still wandering these dusty echoing halls. I love it because its like an abandoned mansion that some kids have discovered and are using it for their secret clubhouse.

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There�s a certain relaxed mood about the place�

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup. Still here. Wanna buy some free dirt, mister?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got stuck in the refrigerator.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
... I think I was pushed.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...a lightning-rod salesman's vacation paradise. . .

Posts: 109 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I check 'em both from time to time, interesting what shows up on this one though.

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well that makes six of us so far. Including myself, that makes seven. We could all be called the

''MAGNIFICENT SEVEN''

Now if there comes by another, and there are then 8...we can be called

''THE EIGHT WONDERS''

...and...
...and...so forth...!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your Nardness, thanks so much to you and Dandy for all the house-keeping!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This place is more than just a web site. It�s been likened to a ghost town and a life boat, but I like to think of it as the porch on the house many of you moved away from a while back. You know the one; it�s just across the trolley tracks and down past the firehouse and the happiness machine. A place where you could sit and rock and talk about this and that and occasionally someone would stop by and ask a question or come right up the steps and take a seat.

The porch on the new house is nice but it seems a shame we may not be able to sit on this one anymore. This one just seems a little cozier somehow. Maybe it�s the sounds coming from within the house. Is that Grandma I hear in the kitchen?

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Looks like someone left a glass of lemonade on the rail of that porch...

posted Hide Post
I'll be out of town (Chicago) for 4 days. I'll try deleting the offending topics by visiting a library. Decided against taking a laptop because you have to put laptops in baggage. No carry-ons. No thanks. Hope it doesn't get too rough out there. Dandelion, get those fingers clicking...

posted Hide Post
I'm going to ask Harper-Collins to pull as many topics/posts as possible and close this part of town down. It's gotten too much. You have to keep a constant vigil on the 'junk that's unloading here. If no deletes were done, this website would be overrun with rats inwithin 48 hrs.

posted Hide Post
Best of luck, my man!