Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury 13 and other audio
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury 13 and other audio
 Login/Join

posted
Sorry if this has been posted before, but the Vix Audio Show podcast (#5) features Bradbury 13, the 1980s public radio show produced by Mike McDonough. The podcast includes an interview with Mike.

And the audio page on my own website (link below) now has links to some downloadable Bradbury episodes of Dimension X, X Minus One, Fear on Four and others.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
philnic: What's your email...?

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can get me here: pn@bradburymedia.co.uk

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil:

My emails come back... Are we missing a dot or something? You can get me at:
catchaway@comcast.net

Thanks!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've just emailed you, Nard. I hope you receive it OK and can reply!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
A heads up for all Bradbury fans in the UK (and anyone who can get the BBC iPlayer to work for live streaming/catch-up listening): Bradbury 13 is being broadcast by the BBC from today at 6pm!

More info on my blog.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
I'll never go out at night again!

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi tink. Do you say that because you will be staying in to listen...or because you listened to the first episode, in which Lavinia Nebbs crosses the ravine at night...?

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Wow, you just made my day! My night, however, may prove unsettling. I'll have my scissors handy...just in case.

The audio quality was excellent. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

Posts: 49 | Location: Where the Streets Have No Name | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you in the UK, bytorbass? I'm curious as to whether those outside the UK can hear the shows online.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Phil,

I'm in Toronto, Canada. Was able to listen to it online via the BBC iPlayer.

Posts: 49 | Location: Where the Streets Have No Name | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The website Radio Drama Revival, with permission from Michael McDonough, featured A SOUND OF THUNDER episode of BRADBURY 13. An interview with Michael McDonough follows as part of the podcast.

http://www.radiodramarevival.c...-a-sound-of-thunder/

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This site has a number of wonderful sources, including some you can play on your computer. http://websearch.about.com/gi/...io-Video%23directory

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Confused
dandelion, maybe you mean this site?

http://www.learnoutloud.com/

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linnl:
Confused
dandelion, maybe you mean this site?

http://www.learnoutloud.com/

You have to search by name and then go to "Ray Bradbury Audio," but it's there.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post