Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Where is Nard?! Nard today.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Nard?! Nard today.
 Login/Join

posted
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT GOT IN TOUCH FROM 'DAWN' ALBRIGHT TO "DANDELION" LATER IN 2009 CAME DOWN WITH CANCER DURING CANCER TREATMENT HAD ONE STROKE AND TWO HEART ATTACKS I AM A LITTLE OUT OF IT EVEN THOUGH GLORY TO GOD I WAS ABLE TO ATTENDED RAY BRADBURY CHRISTMAS PLAY IN LAGUNA BEACH CALIFORNIA ONLY GOD COULD PROVIDE A MEANS BY WHICH THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I AM CURRENTLY UNDER PHYSICAL THERAPY, SOME TOUGH MONTHS AHEARD. SO THAT IS WHERE I AM. WILL POST OCCASIONALLY OR WHEN I CAN......!!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Lord bless you and keep you, friend Nard!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for recovery to a good friend!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard,

You are in my prayers.

All the best,

Brad

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Nard. The board lit up when I saw your post. Be well. God Bless.

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless you, and help you grow stronger!

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, amazing to hear from you again! Keep fighting!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, it was great to see your post. The Ray Bradbury Board hasn't been the same without you. Keep fighting the good fight! God bless!

Posts: 2455 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, you're in my prayers every morning.
Now the Scriptures say the prayers of a righteous man avail much!
Boy, are you in trouble now!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, Donn had mentioned to me that you were having some health issues, but I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to try to contact you at the time as I wasn't sure just how you were feeling and where you might be in your treatment. I am so glad to hear that you are better.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please post updates so we won't have to wonder about contacting you!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hold on, Nard! Best wishes!

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard. Just thinking of you the other day. I haven't been out here much since I started law school. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need to talk, please feel free to call or email me. VERY best to you.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To everybody's surprise and delight Nard has made some improvement in his health.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is great news. Thoughts were with you just yesterday, Nard!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post