Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Novel Rights?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Novel Rights?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
I'll have to to see the movie now.

No!!! For the love of God! Don't.

One Hour Photo was one of Robin's best performances - very creepy indeed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salamander:
Doug Spaudling: Stay away from this?

Well, once you post the link, you know I'm immediately going to go watch it (the subtitles were unnecessary, by the way - I don't speak a word of Asian).

Annabella Sciorra is a good word.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could almost get into trouble here at work as I have one of the few computers equipped with speakers. I don't smoke so I can take a break "in place" in my own little cubicle to watch this video, but is it the entire movie or a portion of it? Just wondering as I had to shut it down. I will have to rent it now. Thanks Doug for the correct title of the other movie. I'll have to rent that as well!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In re-reading this thread about Richard Matheson's work in films, and in particular the film SOMEWHERE IN TIME, I thought I would mention the group known as INSITE, which stands for the International Network of Somewhere in Time Enthusiasts. INSITE has been around since 1990. The organization, of which I have been a member for many years, is composed of fans and admirers of the 1980 film SOMEWHERE IN TIME. The film starred Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour, and was scripted by Mr. Matheson from his fine novel BID TIME RETURN. INSITE publishes a magazine devoted to the film three times a year, and many of its members gather for an annual celebration of the film on Mackinac Island, Michigan (the place of filming) each fall. If you have any interest, you can get more information about INSITE by clicking on the link below:

https://www.somewhereintime.tv/insite.htm

Posts: 2455 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post