Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Congratulations to Sam Weller . . .

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations to Sam Weller . . .
 Login/Join

posted
Congratulations to Sam Weller and his wife, for their new baby daughter, born just this past weekend.
And with the new Bradbury biography heading towards the finish line in grand fashion, what can we say but...

" Much Joy and Happiness to the Weller Family !!! "

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Cool!

Congratulations, Sam. Hope your wife and daughter are both doing well!!!

Mr. Dark

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Sam. All my best wishes to the three of you!!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Parenthood.
Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY--JAN
Love to you both!

Patrick, Cathy and the boys

[This message has been edited by FH 451 (edited 05-10-2004).]

Posts: 89 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hooray for you and your family, Mr. Weller!
You're gonna have a blast.
Peace & Love,
Greentown

Andy

Posts: 209 | Location: Worden, Illinois | Registered: 09 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yet another tribute to your good work!!!

Posts: 116 | Location: Akron, Ohio, USA | Registered: 30 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My congratulations to you!

Posts: 105 | Location: orenburg, russian federation | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam, congratulations to you and your wife! Best wishes!

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To everyone who left the wonderful and amazing posts on the RB message board, my wife and I would like to extend our sincerest gratitude. Thank you Nard for sharing the news. You're a terrific gent.

Indeed, at 10:59 am, on Sunday, our baby girl arrived into the world. What an amazing Mother's Day gift. I lost my own Mom 12 years ago and, since then, Mother's Day has always been a bittersweet affair. Now, our baby daughter just makes it sweet. She was two and a half weeks early, but still weighed in at a healthy seven pounds, eight ounces. I'm not sure she will remember her own birth, like somoeone else we know, but perhaps that's a good thing! I'm pondering which RB story to read aloud to her first. Any suggestions?

Thanks for everything guys. You're a top notch bunch. I have some news about Ray and my biography that I will post under separate cover shortly. I spoke with Ray earlier today and he's prepping two more plays. He sends his best to all of you!

Love,

Sam Weller

Posts: 48 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: 28 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam, my suggestion for the first RB story to read to your little girl: SWITCH ON THE NIGHT, a wonderful story for children.

Again, best wishes!

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish you the best for your baby, and she will give you quiet nights.

Posts: 20 | Location: Caldas da Rainha, Portugal | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post