Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Address question - please help
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Address question - please help
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Do what is write! Wink

Posts: 86 | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what would I even say?

shall I regail to him, the story of how my youth group leader tried to get me to burn Fahrenheit 451 when he caught me reading it out loud? That might give him a good hardy laugh

I'd like to write him, but I dont even know where to send it.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have a story like THAT, and you haven't told him? Go for it!!! If PMing Doug doesn't work, email me!!!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I do have a story like that, haha. But if I were to write to my favourite author why would I send him that? what else would I send him? Baaah

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey. Hey DOUG

posted Hide Post
Oh so you DID get my email. haha. Sorry.

posted Hide Post
Johnny Dakota. Would you please email me Mr. Bradbury's address? I would like hime to sign a book for me.

tmf28@optonline.net

Thanks.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like to send Mr. Bradbury a letter, so if someone would e-mail his address I would really appreciate it. My e-mail address is tim_the_albino_singing_sensation@hotmail.com

Any help would be wonderful. Thank you.

-Tim

Posts: 3 | Registered: 16 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I get the address for Mr. Bradbury as well? I have been putting this off for a long time, and now that he seems to be active again I thought now would be the time!

Many thanks,

ianvisser@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to find a good address also! If someone could email me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Location: somewhere dreaming | Registered: 30 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want send him a letter too. if some one could please send me the address I'd appreciate it very much.

if anyone responds, please send it to my My E-mail : wbenglish1@bellsouth.net

Thank you in advance.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post