Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Research paper

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Research paper
 Login/Join

posted
Hey i'm doing a research paper on Ray Bradbury's book "Dandelion Wine", and how Ray's life reflects in this novel.I wasn't able to read the book, because i have been going through some difficult stuff with my family. If you can help me please e-mail me any information that you have, it would be greaty appreciated. Thanks so much!

Sarah

Posts: 2 | Location: Roc City | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have family problems that are preventing you from doing your studies, PLEASE discuss this with your teacher and school councelor.

In the meantime, this topic has recently been covered in mon411's posts. Take a peak.

Good luck.

Posts: 229 | Location: Van Nuys, CA USA | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
writingreptile's right. i got some great help from these guys. check the dandelion wine wuts up one, and any teacher's know dandelion wine. I found the information very helpful

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 27 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post