Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Clean House
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Clean House
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
A tall lemonade, and Discovery navigating the currents of space--good luck STS-121, and happy 4th, all!!

Posts: 109 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huzzah!

If you can, listen to "Stan Freberg Presents The United States Of America". Great stuff! I listen to it every Independence Day.
Vols 1 and 2 are now available together.

Careful with those fireworks, now!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Fourth, All!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A wonderful rainbow sherbet-colored conlagration way up in the middle of the sky. Rocket summer, indeed!

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it my imagination...or did a bunch of posts suddenly disappear? I am sure there were posts dating unto the 11th!

(or it's..."Nard it's that goofy super omega+/blueberry tonic your drinking...")

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, ALL!

Got a hold of some personal photos of Bradbury's. Just posted them online this morning (Aug 3rd). So check them out! Except for perhaps 1 of them, none has been in the public's eye before this.

go to: http://catchaway.com/bradbury.htm

When there, go to the last Bradbury item on the list, "Bradbury Personal Photos". Click on that.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are they gone?

Have they quit, or is "co-dandelion" Nard just cleaning them all up before I get to them?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion:
I got about a dozen a half of them so farlast few days. Three tonight. No, they still come. A few are legitimate items. You can tell by the websites, photos, etc. But it's all in Russian. So what do we do about that? Others are pure junk mail.
Again, this site is probably on some sort of automatic feed from overseas..