Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Clean House
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Clean House
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
We're a couple of misfits
We're a couple of misfits
You can't fire me, I quit
I just don't fit in

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about: Ara-a-rugh, ara-a-rugh (Soapy Sales)

[This message has been edited by patrask (edited 06-21-2006).]

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, that's SOUPY, not soapy!
White Fang: "Oh rah oh rah, oh rah!"
(some reminiscences on this on the New Board, by the way...)

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You were of course correct.
"Crime Don't pay like it Used to!"
(And my memory don't recall like it used to either!)

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, there are 3 signs of old age:
The First is loss of memory,
The Second is..uh...the second is...

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Well, there are 3 signs of old age:
The First is loss of memory,
The Second is..uh...the second is...

Here I would suggest a reading of "Junior", which one must be well past puberty and into the downside of 50 to appreciate, I think.

posted Hide Post
Eeek! The Phoneys just won't stay away! And this time they've brought sleazy cohorts!

Patrask, good observation, and funny story, but not one of my favourite Bradbury tales.

posted Hide Post
These are the three signs of old age::

SLOW

DO NOT PASS

PEACE

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ticktickticktickticktick-bump

posted Hide Post
Where'd everybody go?

posted Hide Post
We be summer-funnin. Ain't that the sound of summer runnin? Dig?

"Hot fun in the summertime"

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Sly.
My best to the Family Stone.

posted Hide Post
Summer's here and the time is right for dancing in the streets, they're dancing in Chicago, down in New Orleans, all we need is music, sweet music, they'll be dancin everywhere...

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"What ever happend to the radio
And where did all the fun songs go
Summer fun, with the Beach Boys on
But we all know what went wrong
Oh-wo-wo, we were young and in love"

7-11 by The Ramones

posted Hide Post
Let the fire-balloons fly!!! Happy Independence Day everyone!

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post