Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    bothersome female and her questions. *sigh*

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bothersome female and her questions. *sigh*
 Login/Join

posted
all righty, dears. i read the beginning of a story once. the sentence "autumn was burning the town into ruin" was in the first paragraph. i was just wondering if that was a bradbury book/story, and if there's somewhere on the 'net that i could acquire a copy?
thank you brad-BURY much.

Posts: 1 | Location: chicago, IL, USA | Registered: 21 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hah, I cant help you with this one but I thought it was cute how you said "thank you brad-BURY much."

-Angela

Posts: 1 | Location: california, united states | Registered: 12 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your handle is cute. It could break down as either "Needless slaughter" or "needless laughter."

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or needles slaughter! A cactus killer?

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember another book by Bradbury a title with October in it.... was it a novel or a story??

Don't tell me what I'm doing.... I don't want to know!

Posts: 10 | Location: Orange, TX, USA | Registered: 10 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The October Country? Short story collection.

- Phil

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post