Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I need Info

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need Info
 Login/Join

posted
I am doing a literary analysis on Ray Bradbury's short story "The Pedestrian" and I would like to know about Ray's thoughts on individual thought and identity. Would anyone be able to help direct me to a worthy site to source and/or provide me with information?? It would surely be appreciated.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tanner I, folks who visit this Board are reluctant to do a student's homework assignments or research for them. However, for Ray's views on a wide variety of topics, you might start with a book of interviews Ray gave during his life which are collected in a book called CONVERSATIONS WITH RAY BRADBURY, published by the University of Mississippi Press in 2004. There may be a copy in a library near you.

Posts: 2469 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard: Too many dang scholars, teachers, insiders etc. on this board!!! Wink

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard: I am not asking you to write my paper for me... I am merely asking for advice on where to look for quality information so that I do not mess up on his views and wishes. I would ask Ray Bradbury himself but that is not an option. I also feel like asking the people who are obviously more into his work I am more likely to get the quality information I need. I hope you all don't think I am being a dink because I am not trying to be, but smarting off to a new college student is not cool and will not get you very far in life.

posted Hide Post
Along with that last reply I do thank you for your input I do appreciate it.