Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Upcoming appearances?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upcoming appearances?
 Login/Join

posted
I can't make it to ComicCon next weekend... Does anybody know if he has any appearances planned for August, September or October?

Posts: 10 | Location: Oakland, CA USA | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know the answer, but you raise an excellent question - is there any resource to keep tabs on Ray's public schedule? I haven't been able to find any kind of calendar, though I'm sure any number of people on this board would happily maintain one. Is there any chance one could be established? Who exactly would one speak to about it? The last few events of his I've attended, I've stumbled across them almost accidentally.

Posts: 18 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: 15 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, you'd think this would be someone's job, but the announcements come either from the people hosting the events, or people who happen to know about them, rather than one source connected to Ray.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our friend Patrick must have a schedule, as I assume he takes Ray to these events. I'd hate to impose, though...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PLEASE STANDBY, AND I'LL SEND UPDATES SHORTLY.
NOTHING COMING UP, EXCEPT, SAN DIEGO.

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Patrick! Does Ray plan to attend the Waukegan event?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NO MR B WILL NOT BE THERE, IN PERSON, HIS WILL VIDEO TAPE AN INTERVIEW, TO BE SHOWN ON THAT DATE,

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

posted Hide Post
Hi,
I just noticed that Ray is scheduled to do a talk and signing at the LA World Con in Anaheim on Sunday 27Aug. The talk is at 1pm and signing is at 2pm. I also see that you can get one day memberships.
He is not listed in the guest list but it sure makes me happy to see him on the program!

Patricia R

http://www.laconiv.org/2006/main/top.htm
http://www.laconiv.org/2006/sched/day5.htm

Posts: 86 | Location: Bernalillo, NM USA | Registered: 16 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS! This is great! With Ray trying to stick close to home, this works! Just as long as he doesn't have to sign autographs in some sweltering auditorium like in Comic-Con.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard-
Are you going to try and go to LACon? If so - I will look for you there. And you are right - it was warm in San Diego and Ray looked like he had a cold at the time too.
Patricia R

Posts: 86 | Location: Bernalillo, NM USA | Registered: 16 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray Bradbury will sign his books and discuss his works. Wednesday, September 27, 6 p.m. MLK Jr. Auditorium, Santa Monica Public Library, 601 Santa Monica Boulevard, (310) 458-8600

Posts: 10 | Location: Oakland, CA USA | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HELLO ALL,

MR B WILL BE AT THE VENCIE HISTORICAL SOCIETY EVENT THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 20TH.
IT'S A PAY PER VIEW EVENT. VISIT THERE WEBSITE.
WWW.VENICEOFAMERICA.ORG FOR MORE INFO.
MR B'S APPEARANCE TIME WILL BE A SURPRISE.

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

posted Hide Post
Reminder of Ray's appearance at the World Science Fiction Convention in Anaheim, California, tomorrow, August 27th.

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I am organziing a horror convention in Milwaukee, Wi for Sept 2007 called DR SHRINKER'S WEEKEND OF HORROR and am interested in booking Mr. Bradbury for an appearance.

Can someone please email me at doc@drshrinker.com if Mr.Bradbury is interested or not.

jeff

Posts: 1 | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post