Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    X-Minus One

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Minus One
 Login/Join

posted
I know I am late in the game but I just received a 10 CD set of Radio Drama Sci-Fi for my birthday. The set is titled Legends of Radio - Science Fiction Classics. It includes 2 Bradbury dramatizations - "There Will Come Soft Rains" and "Zero Hour"

There are 18 dramatizations total. I am familiar with most of these titles.

I assume there are collectors of Mr. Bradbury's dramatizations, readings, plays, etc.

This is (was) a fantastic medium for these stories... I love it.

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djmonolith:
...I assume there are collectors of Mr. Bradbury's dramatizations, readings, plays, etc.

This is (was) a fantastic medium for these stories... I love it.

You assume correctly! My website documents many of them - click the link below, then start looking for the "Ray Bradbury Audio" link.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...except the service which links to the Bradburymedia domain name seems to be down. So try this link instead!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW... What an archive! I need to spend some serious time on your site. Fantastic!

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post