Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Looking to contact Ray Bradbury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to contact Ray Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all

I posted a request in one of these threads a couple of weeks ago.
However I am looking to send Ray a copy of 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' and hopefully get it signed.

My husband writes and Ray has been his inspiration for many years. I know he would love to receive a signed copy of his favorite book with maybe an inspirational line or two.

I have no idea where to look so I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction?
As I am in the UK, it is impossible to get over to one of the signings.

I would love to get my husband this gift. Lately my husband has felt like giving up on his passion of writing. I would love to inspire him and I know how much he would appreciate this.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help.

Posts: 3 | Location: UK | Registered: 15 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife did something similar for me a couple of years ago, and I treasure that book dearly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ravenswake,

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about my delay in responding. I have sent you an email today so please let me know if you receive it.

Thanks so much

Summer

Posts: 3 | Location: UK | Registered: 15 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received/responded. Best//d.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post