Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The New Sam Weller Book

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The New Sam Weller Book
 Login/Join

posted
I just picked up my copy from Barnes & Noble yesterday and I am finding it very good having just read through the Introduction and getting into the first chapter. I peeked ahead at the photos and they are very interesting--wished that there were more.

Sam's writing style is very easy to read and flows nicely, just like someone else we all know.

Be sure to get your copy and let us know what you think.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: biplane1,

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish that this board had the editing feature as I find that I am leaving out words or making a typing error without the ability to correct it before the others realize how incompetent I really am.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
biplane, "Edit" bottom right icon with the folder and the Ticonderoga pencil & eraser (between the file with [""] and the triangle with the "!") should do it.

It only shows up for (on your screen) the person who is the author of the specific post that may need some work.

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks much. I did the correction and it worked fine. Is this Patrick? The call sign seems familair but a bit different from Patrick's. Please elucidate!

posted Hide Post
It's you Frank!!! Nice to hear from you. I have misplaced your phone number but will unearth it someday and will give you a call.

Glad that we can do corrections again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: biplane1,

posted Hide Post
biplane, Yes, indeed! Hope you are well in always sunny FLA!

There is ONLY one FH 451!!! He (Patrick) is the Man to be admired!

My lower case i.d. ties my old in with the new, with fondness for Guy Montag's courage reflected in the timeless RB masterpiece. (I knew I wouldn't be able to hide from you guys for long!)

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have my copy! It has been a great read so far. Sam has approached this biography so sweetly and respectfully. He has really captured the joy and character of Ray.
Smiler Margaret

Posts: 16 | Location: Menlo Park, CA USA | Registered: 18 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post