https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/8791054372

19 October 2003, 03:02 PM
Green Shadow
Book signing
Another chance to meet the inimitable RB:
http://www.mystery-bookstore.com/blog/archives/000371.html
19 October 2003, 09:55 PM
lmskipper
What a great lineup at that store. I only wish I could go!
20 October 2003, 05:22 AM
Ana Mafalda
I also wish I could go!! can any of you get me an autoghraphed book? I'll send you the money!!

ana
20 October 2003, 09:54 AM
Richard
Ana, I believe The Mystery Bookstore takes phone and e-mail orders with a credit card. You might give them a call or (since I believe you live in Europe) send them an e-mail, saying you would like a signed copy and requesting information about shipping costs. Their e-mail address is:

orders@mystery-bookstore.com
20 October 2003, 02:46 PM
Mr. Dark
I got my autographed copy of"Ray Bradbury: 100 Celebrated Stories" that way. I emailed an order to them. I got the book in perfect, perfect, condition. The autograph wasn't dated, but it was an autograph. I live in Texas, so going out there again was just cost prohibitive.
20 October 2003, 03:35 PM
vanamonde
wow. i'm going.

*dances*

(and down they forgot<br />as up they grew)
21 October 2003, 01:11 PM
FH 451
Hello all,

Ray Bradbury's, chosen people of book purchase's over the phone or via the internet, are Craig and Patti Graham.

VAGABONDBK@AOL.COM OR 310-442-2665
Craig and Patti are the nicest couple, and in My opinion, The best of true friends of the Bradbury's. There neighbor's of the B's who look in on them, from time to time.

Whenever Mr B, has a book signing at a school or event. He "RB" takes Craig and Patti along.

Please use them. via Ray Bradbury and Patrick

[This message has been edited by FH 451 (edited 10-21-2003).]
21 October 2003, 06:57 PM
patrask
I have purchased books from them in th epast ans always found then to be helpful and honest. Good place to get Bradbury'ed up.
21 October 2003, 08:40 PM
Chrisman43
As a longtime antiquarian bookseller who has dealt with Craig and Patti on a personal and professional level for many years (and having bought several Bradbury first editions from them), I can't sing their praises loud enough. They are members of the ABAA (Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America), and are quality people as well as dealers.

As far as their relationship with Ray, they published his Ray Bradbury Review at their Graham Press in 1988. Nice book if you can get it.

If you're so inclined (and will forgive the plug), the antiquarian bookstore I work for also has a fine selection of Bradbury books:
http://www.the-book-shop.com

[This message has been edited by Chrisman43 (edited 10-21-2003).]
23 October 2003, 06:45 PM
Ana Mafalda
Thank you I will try!

ana
31 May 2007, 08:34 AM
Doug Spaulding
quote:
Originally posted by FH 451:
Hello all, Ray Bradbury's, chosen people of book purchase's over the phone or via the internet, are Craig and Patti Graham. VAGABONDBK@AOL.COM OR 310-442-2665...

But they've changed their contact info. Now they are vagabondbooks@gmail.com. Their phone number has changed as well, I believe, but I don't have the card on my person and I disremember it just now.

"Live Forever!"