Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Famous Quote

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Famous Quote
 Login/Join

posted
i need to know where the source of this quote came from a kind of excellence done discourse or where to find the answer. Help
im told its in f451 but havent found it yet

Posts: 2 | Location: upland, ca 91786 | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love to help, but I don't understand the question. What is the quote? (Hint: try using quotation marks around the relevant words.)

Phil
www.bradburymedia.co.uk

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"A kind of excellent discourse" from Shakespeare's The Tempest, I believe. At, the end of Part II of F451, "Sieve and the Sand."

RE: Beatty working Montag over verbally - "God what a pulse! .....Shall I talk some more? I like your look of panic. Swahili, Indian, English Lit., I speak them all. A kind of excellent, dumb discourse, Willie!'

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post