Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Help me out!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me out!
 Login/Join

posted
Heyhey! I'm trying to write a literary essay for my english class on The Illustrated Man and I need help! I'm going to discuss the human nature of the book, but I'm not SUPPOSED to be doing a literary essay, my teacher made me an expception, ergo it must be damn good. My problem is I don't really know what to do! Could someone with a few viable english skills help me out? I wrote Ray an email, but I doubt I'll get anything back...after all he is a busy man...THANX!

Posts: 7 | Location: canada | Registered: 16 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wrote Ray an email. Wow. Way to go straight to the source, Bug.

I'd like to try and help you out, but if you could do us a favor and be a bit more specific about your topic, that'd help.
The human nature of the book?
It's a short story collection, so it'd be tough to pin down one single statement about human nature...
are you looking at any specific stories?
do you mean- what the book says about human nature? or how the book itself represents human nature?
toss us some more info, get a discussion started, and then I'm sure that we could help you out.

Dan

Posts: 117 | Location: The Great North of New York State | Registered: 29 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the same situation, I'm doing a project on Veldt, one of the things I need are other peoples critique of the story. I've searched everywhere, no reviews found can anyone help me out?

Posts: 3 | Location: Green Oaks, IL, USA | Registered: 25 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Bug! i now just how you feel... i have to do a project too!! only i have to write 2 concrete details with 2 commentaries for each one!! yea its on the Illusrtated man too! its kinda hard, i think! and i REA::Y bad at english!! well good luck!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post