Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Nineteenth / One more for the road

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nineteenth / One more for the road
 Login/Join

posted
What are your thoughts on this story?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Real, unreal, or does it matter as long as it has meaning for the one who experienced it?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This story is actually an incredibly clever elaboration on an old Irish joke.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're thinking of the title story, not the one titled "The Nineteenth."

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aye.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, the Phoneys are back. (*sigh*).
What attracts them to this site anyway?

posted Hide Post
Maybe they've taken on a life of their own and are replicating themselves.

posted Hide Post
YEAH! dandelion is back...& the wicked cell phone witch is dead! (at least for now!)

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ding dong!

posted Hide Post
Ding dong to the ding-a-lings!

posted Hide Post
Ohnoes my thread!

;P

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post