Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray Bradbury is officially weird...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury is officially weird...
 Login/Join

posted
...along with 84 others whom Weird Tales readers have voted into a list of 85 Weird people! More info is here:

http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/03/27/weird-tales-names-...irdest-storytellers/

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see my friend Steve Ditko on the list. I talk with him every so often. Just got a letter from him couple weeks ago. On several occasions thru the years, I tried to get Steve to illustrate a Bradbury story...but to no avail. Tried to get Sam Weller to interview Steve while he was in New York but after one thing or another the meeting fell thru. Currently trying to get Donn Albright to visit and interview Steve Ditko.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I love that work

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bradbury-Kun:

I love that work

Well.

This post was certainly odd.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well, there's a contrast in intellectual capacities.......

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fanboy:
well, there's a contrast in intellectual capacities.......

Now, now, fanboy.

Let's assume this was a joke.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that Lon Chaney Jr. sitting on the chair?

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No it's Mr. Bradbury...In all his great and wonderful weirdness...

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, hes pretty balls to the wall gonzo.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
Glad to see my friend Steve Ditko on the list. I talk with him every so often. Just got a letter from him couple weeks ago. On several occasions thru the years, I tried to get Steve to illustrate a Bradbury story...but to no avail. Tried to get Sam Weller to interview Steve while he was in New York but after one thing or another the meeting fell thru. Currently trying to get Donn Albright to visit and interview Steve Ditko.

I've been writing to Mr. Ditko for awhile. I really wish he would consent to an interview....

Posts: 12 | Location: Arkansas! | Registered: 27 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post