Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray Bradbury on Writing
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury on Writing
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Greetings, Nard (and others). I'm a bit swamped with life now, but it is mostly good stuff. I manage to lurk, but have missed contributing. I remember back when I had more posts than Nard; but that was a while back!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dark:
You frequently ran about 50 posts ahead of me. I'm running approximately 50-some posts ahead of you. So, in context, it's a tie.

My new website should be completed by this weekend, and online day after. Hopefully will be able to post new surprises.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
===============================================
'Tune-in' my 'newer' website that just went online today (July 20th)...and click on 'Video' located in the green area. These are clips from Ray's talk in Santa Barbara last month (June). Used a pocket 5 megapixel camera in movie mode, and in maximum telephoto. Thus, quality is begging forgiveness, but Ray's messages come thru.

Those new Ray Bradbury Photos I had hoped to have online at this time will just have to wait a little while longer. They should be of interest to all once posted. Will let you know when. (By the way, Happy 37th anniversary today of the first Moon Landing!!

Go To:
http://www.catchaway.com

================================================

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the site, Nard, esp. the music. But the text to the left of the track listings says I can download. How? I click on a link and the song just plays.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 03 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post