Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Mr. 3000

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mr. 3000
 Login/Join

posted
I wanted to recognize a fellow member of the board for his outstanding accomplishment of 3000 topic posts (You know who you are)! I do believe a round of applause is in order!

Congratulations!

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Mr. 3K!

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone who posts 3000 messages to a board obviously has too much to say, and ought to...

Wait a minute!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You the man!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Anyone who posts 3000 messages to a board obviously has too much to say, and ought to...

Wait a minute!

Just think of all the nonsense one would have to say who posts 5000 comments!
Big Grin

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Doug, I don't believe I was here when you reached your intimidating number.

But! Nethertheless, it also deserves recognition...of a different caliber.

Such an Achievement!

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your kind claps. And I do it entirely without religion and politics anymore!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post