Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    All Summer in a Day

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Summer in a Day
 Login/Join

posted
My wife made this "illustrated" version of the Ray Bradbury short story "All Summer in a Day" for my birthday a couple years ago. She knows it's my favorite story and took the time to make this... best present ever. Thought some of you might enjoy it. These are scans - it's goregous in person - hand bound on a really nice paper.

see the whole book here: http://banksyforum.proboards.c...radbury-henry-darger

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks! I was hoping to send a copy to the Bradbury estate. Anyone have an idea how to reach them?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by federationofideas:
thanks! I was hoping to send a copy to the Bradbury estate. Anyone have an idea how to reach them?

john dot sasser at me dot come

That isn't the estate, but let's talk.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post