Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What do you get out of Bradbury? What's he do for you?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you get out of Bradbury? What's he do for you?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I cannot think of another living writer that captures my attention as Ray Bradbury. Roald Dahl is bewitching. There are popular writers today that captivate for awhile. But Bradbury sticks. You remember years later where you were when you read a particular Bradbury story.
He makes me appreciate what an artist really is.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm! Unfortunately I was the last one to make comment on the subject. Some time has elasped between this post and the previous one. So, was wondering, if any new additional people out there had similiar experiences, like the ones mentioned above?

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post