Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray Harryhausen on Dennis Miller show

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Harryhausen on Dennis Miller show
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all,

Ray Harryhausen will be on the Dennis Miller show, tonight, Tuesday Oct. 26th. check your local listing. Cable TV listing.
MSNBC. LA area, its at 6pm and 9pm.
I'll let you know how it went, Dennis is a big fan of both Ray's. I spoke with Dennis on Saturday night, and he so excited. We talked about having both Ray's in the future, on the show at the same time.

I would like to get Uncle Fori and Norman Corwin, on the show. There is just too much history, with these guys, not to share.

Take care
Patrick

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, wow, wow!! Thanks, Patrick. Just watched Dennis Miller and got the greatest kick out of seeing Ray Harryhausen live, in person! I've only read about him, up until now.

Dennis Miller did a lively, informative interview with this gentleman and movie great. If the two Rays are ever on his show, please give us notice. Thanks!!!!!

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patrick,

I am so sorry that I missed the show. Now that I have a computer at home I have been remiss in checking the website daily.

And to think that you, Patrick, can be the catalyst to such a gathering of minds. I envy you! I only hope that if there are reruns of The Dennis Miller Show I might know when the one you just mentioned will be on.

And Dennis Miller is such a fantastic fellow. I was watching him not too long on Leno, I think, and he is unbelievable in his commentary, quick and sharp. I envy you being able to communicate directly with him.

Keep us posted and thanks for your assistance to Ray.

[This message has been edited by biplane1 (edited 10-27-2004).]

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone tape the show or have information about reruns?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll try to send some pics of last night

later
Patrick

[This message has been edited by FH 451 (edited 10-27-2004).]

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I didn't have time to tape it. I read Patrick's message and caught the show in the nick of time.

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post