Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What stores sell Dandelion Wine?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What stores sell Dandelion Wine?
 Login/Join

posted
Im 17 and my grandmother wanted me to find out what stores sell Dandelion Wine in San Antonio, Tx. Supposely its good for you and she is driving me crazy just looking for it. So I need help. Is there a store in San Antonio that sells Dandelion Wine? If so where? I would appriciate it if someone will help me. I need to stop my grandmothers frantic search for this wine. So if anyone/you can help me, please do.

Posts: 1 | Location: Natalia, Tx, USA | Registered: 26 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ukuma1987

Best bet is go to the MAIN Bradbury website.

Locate the FIND Box near the top of that page and type in the info keywords in the SEARCH box provided. There are recipes available. And there are stores that sell 'dandelion wine' thru mail order catalogs. Recipes and addresses have been listed on THAT website.

Go to MAIN Bradbury website: http://www.raybradbury.com

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 09-26-2005).]

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...you can alsho make it yourself -
it'sh easy! (*hic!*)

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also try the website:
www.breitenbachwine.com

They are in Dover, Ohio and only have this eine at certain times of the year.

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post