Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Copy of Ray's interview on FH 451

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Copy of Ray's interview on FH 451
 Login/Join

posted
I am in need of an interview for a movie that I am doing in my Freshman English Honors Class. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the interview that Mr. Bradbury did on the site. If someone could get back with me than I would appretiate it greatly.

Posts: 3 | Location: Bancroft, WV, USA | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't believe Bradbury ever did an interview on this site. I think if you go to the home page of this site, you'll find good information, though.

Also, I bet you could enter 'interviews with Ray Bradbury' under a google search and come up with something.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aren't a lot of links to interviews posted here, especially under "Ray Speaks His Mind"?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, on the home page there's an interview he did. It is not downloadable and i wanted to know if anyone knew how i could receive a copy of the clip for my project.

Posts: 3 | Location: Bancroft, WV, USA | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, there is a video interview on this site, which one can get to from the home page, but I'm not sure how you would download it. Sorry.

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try these for some of RB's straight forward comments on today's conditions and F451 ~ Hope they help: http://archive.salon.com/people/feature/2001/08/29/bradbury/print.html
and http://www.opinionjournal.com/la/?id=110003492

[This message has been edited by fjpalumbo (edited 05-13-2004).]

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bhsstud12, this link is not to an interview. However, if you have never read it before, you may find helpful this "Coda" that Ray wrote in response to finding out that FAHRENHEIT 451 was actually being censored by its publishers:

http://www.alteregos.us/coda.htm

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bhsstud12,

I have found that the clips (Quicktime movies) are downloadable if you have Quicktime Pro installed on your computer. (I have Quicktime Pro, and I just tried it.)

You can get Quicktime Pro from www.apple.com

I think it costs about $30.

- Phil

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. We're doing a project using moviemaker and that's why I needed a video interview. Thanks for the links.