Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Video Clips: Ray Bradbury on "A Sound of Thunder"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video Clips: Ray Bradbury on "A Sound of Thunder"
 Login/Join

posted
I just posted some new clips and trailers for my recently-released DVD, "Tales from the Crypt: From Comic Books to Television."

One of the clips features Bradbury discussing the recent film adaptation of his story, "A Sound of Thunder." Bradbury's recounting of this story is pretty humorous.

To see the clips, go to http://www.cryptdvd.com/trailer.htm
and scroll down to the bottom

The DVD, of course, features a whole hour segment of the meeting between Bradbury and EC Comics editor Al Feldstein. Anyone interested can purchase the DVD via that website.

Posts: 3 | Location: Reisterstown, MD USA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Thanks for posting the site. I'm a huge Frazetta fan, also. Enjoyed the other two clips, as well.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post