Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Urgent Help!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urgent Help!
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I have a thesis paper due tomorrow and my teacher told me on friday that my secondary sources were not good. I'm doing the short stories on All summer in a day, The Veldt, and The Pedestrian. The theme of my thesis is loneliness. What are some good lit criticisms on these three stories? I can't find to find any from "reputable" websites. I was recommended to go search on Bloom's lot criticisms and Gale Group, only the veldt had a review from those websites (gale group to be specific). So if you guys could help me out that would be awesome!
Thanks!
-James

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: 25 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with that, but I doubt you'll find anyone here who will do your homework for you.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What time tomorrow!?

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
all i needed was a good source, just asking if you guys knew one? and i needed it by tonight

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: 25 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post