Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    F 451 Was Never Banned

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F 451 Was Never Banned
 Login/Join

posted
Hello fellow friends,

I just off of the phone with Ray and asked him about the thought of F 451 being banned anywhere. He emphatically said that it has not been banned and wondered why anyone would think that it had.

Ray sounded excellent and I kept my phone call brief as I always try to do. He indicated that he may have voted for The Aviator in regard to the Academy Awards as he enjoyed the movie very much.

I was telling him about how "The Laurel and Hardy Love Affair" has been one of my favorite stories and that I had wondered about it being a bit autobiographical and he indicated that it was. The neat thing about so many of his stories, and a lot of the more recent ones is that they are very down to earth, heart warming stories not directly related to either science fiction or fantasy but of the heart and mind.

[This message has been edited by biplane1 (edited 02-25-2005).]

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Urban Legend, like I mentioned. Glad to hear Ray is up and answering the phone. Yea!!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post