Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Few Notes on The Martian Chronicles

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Few Notes on The Martian Chronicles
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone know where I can get a copy of this? An on line source? I know I can try and get a copy of The Rhodomagnetic Digest somewhere on eBay, but I'm hoping I can just find a digital source somewhere. Thanks!

Posts: 40 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: 07 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless it has been republished elsewhere, no. The closest thing I have found on the web is this set of blog posts about Bradbury in various fanzines:

http://antiquarianweirdtale.bl...label/Ray%20Bradbury

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks, Phil. I saw that. Ah well. Maybe I'll have to move on to eBay. I freakin' hate eBay.

Posts: 40 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: 07 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Philnic - that link is pretty awesome. Just seeing the "The Damn Thing!" scans was worth the click. Also, the issue of Polaris is worth noting.

Interestingly, I am now updating my list and changing the name of the "Shangri'La" zine to "Shangri-L'affaires"... thank you!

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post