Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    New Website Resolution

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Website Resolution
 Login/Join

posted
My new website revolution is that I will spell better and everiething because i have a dictionory. I will also work on not making people spill hot or cold beverages along with bodily fluids which are tricky to clean out of the keypads. I promise not to dwell so much on off or bizarre topic matter that most above average people don't get not because I'm smarter than they, but in an attempt to confuse them to the point that they may think I'm intelligent. I promise to use my best manners at all times especially when dealing with phone salesman, lazy students, disgruntled sewer or transit employees, loggers, and funeral directors. Further, I promise to keep the length of my postings to at least the minimum of one word and the maximum the system can handle. I won't annoy anyone anymore, I will only sooth and teach deep breathing excercises with maybe a little yoga in the mornings, some tie cheek around noonish, and some sunset gangsheen tea out by the hot tub to cap off the evening. I have a p.o. if anyone wants to send me a self addressed stamped envelope, I will send you those ball thingys that are supposed to calm you down. Well, thats all folks. I'll meet you on the next one, and don't be late, DON"T BE LATE!

cause I'm a voodoo chile!

p.s. what interesting monsters you are, such wonderful hairdos. i'd love to hear your revolutions...

...sometimes you can get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right.

...if the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will.

I have a hot tub. Not hotub, my mistake.

[This message has been edited by Robot Lincoln (edited 03-14-2006).]

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You rubbed yours out so I rubbed mine out. Rub�m all out I say! No one will know what we�re talking about and we may even forget or lose track ourselves. Kind of science fictional, isn�t it?

[This message has been edited by Chapter 31 (edited 03-14-2006).]

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post