Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    weights and ballet and such.

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

weights and ballet and such.
 Login/Join

posted
I believe my official classification of that story was "trippy".

Posts: 22 | Location: oregon | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*sigh* I accidentally posted this as a new topic instead of a reply, and it was in reference to the story that the Ncsu student asked about. However, while we're here....are there any Ray Bradbury stories, or sci-fi-ish stories in general, that particularly gave you shivers of the surreal or frightened sort? I know there's one in California Sorcery, "Different," by Charles E. Fritch ( who is awesome, if I do say so myself), that made me gasp out loud at the end, and also Bradbury's "Small Assassin" and "The Emmisary".

Posts: 22 | Location: oregon | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post