Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray-2:15 PM Florida Time8-26-04

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray-2:15 PM Florida Time8-26-04
 Login/Join

posted
I've tried calling Ray several times over a 45 minute period and the line is busy. This might be great news in that he might be back home and has taken the phone off of the hook because he doesn't wish to be disturbed. We can all hope that this is the situation.

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My best wishes (and prayers) are with him. A busy signal is better than an answering machine.....so I hope, anyway!

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update on Calling Ray:

I am not sure what this means, but I tried calling one more time thinking that the busy signal could be a long call. The call went through but the answering machine picked up and I left a message that all of his fans were hoping that he is feeling better.

So, who knows, but like I said before we can all hope for the best.

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, keep us posted...

Posts: 116 | Location: Akron, Ohio, USA | Registered: 30 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post