Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury Tribute Anthology (T Is For Tomorrow) ???

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury Tribute Anthology (T Is For Tomorrow) ???
 Login/Join

posted
I found a reference to a Bradbury tribute anthology called "T Is For Tomorrow". It is supposed to include a storey by Stephen King and his son. I will including the link where I found it and the text. Does anyone know if this is real?

Brad

http://members.tripod.com/charnelhouse/

(Apr 01) According to King's official website, the pre-release press for "Throttle" has been so overwhelmingly positive that King has decided to release other homage novellas, written with his other children. In 2010, look for a collection titled Jackson Cage, a collection of stories celebrating Shirley Jackson. King, co-writing with his daughter Naomi, will be contributing a long piece based on Jackson's "The Lottery" called "Bingo." In 2011, for a Ray Bradbury collection titled T Is For Tomorrow, King and his son Owen will team up to write a pastiche based on Bradbury's early work, entitled "There Are Certainly A Lot Of Rockets Here, Aren't There?"

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I DID misspell "story"...Doh!!!

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bsaenz24:
Yes, I DID misspell "story"...Doh!!!

Yeah, but that's OK - storey is still a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, I noticed the date of the "story" and is was April 1st. Doh!! I'll "assume" it's fake.

posted Hide Post
Sounds like it to me, especially with those other comedy titles in there.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The page now contains an apology for the April Fool's Day "confusion."

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to King's official website, the pre-release press for "Throttle" has been so overwhelmingly positive that King has decided to release other homage novellas, written with his other children. In 2010

There actually will be a King / Joe Hill collabrative story called "Throttle" but it will be a homage story for Richard Matheson and will be put out by Gauntlet Press. I'm pretty sure they are sold out of the limited/lettered but they do plan a more affordable trade edition as well. Hope this helps....

Phil

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post