Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Halloween Tree

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Halloween Tree
 Login/Join

posted
Any idea what the deal is with The Halloween Tree still not being available on DVD? I know there are bootleg/burned copies avaiable, but I'd love an official DVD, or better yet BluRay.

I'm getting tired of dusting off my old VCR & hooking it up to my TV to watch the video.

Posts: 79 | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew:
Any idea what the deal is with The Halloween Tree still not being available on DVD? I know there are bootleg/burned copies avaiable, but I'd love an official DVD, or better yet BluRay.

I'm getting tired of dusting off my old VCR & hooking it up to my TV to watch the video.

Then do what I did: hook up my old VCR to my DVD recorder and make a DVD copy!

I guess the answer lies with whoever controls the copyright. Last I heard it was the Cartoon Network (or whoever owns CN. Warners?) Perhaps someone should suggest that a 2010 release would tie in with Ray Bradbury's 90th birthday.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately my primary DVD/BluRay player is my PS3 & I don't have a DVD recorder!

Posts: 79 | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frowner

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post