Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A real open note to Witchypoo.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A real open note to Witchypoo.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thanx Biplane & Doug. Walloon, your right about D.W., that was just how I visualized it off the cuff. It could be a flashback to warm October while sipping the wine in the cold depths of winter standing in the cellar. After all, everyone in Greentown are autumn people, aren't they? That aside, I could still see an abundance of colors technicolorly speaking throughout the late summer town. Watch out for that green machine, and I think I hear the trolley bell.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post