Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Appearances and Book Signings
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Appearances and Book Signings
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard:
Ray will not be attending this year. However, William F. Nolan and George Clayton Johnson are both among the writers scheduled to return. Here is a link to a list of the scheduled guests, and the times of their appearances.

http://www.la-vintage-paperback-show.com/index.html

If anybody attends be sure to say hello. I'm the official Author Wrangler for the day.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello:

Will Ray Be Doing Any Appearances/Signings In The Near Future, In The Los Angeles/Orange County Areas?

Thanks,
KC

Posts: 27 | Registered: 11 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scotty:
Hello:

Will Ray Be Doing Any Appearances/Signings In The Near Future, In The Los Angeles/Orange County Areas?

Thanks,
KC

Most likely, but not until his new anthology and maybe the two new graphic novels come out.

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Ray planning to come to Comic-con this year?

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fanboy:
Is Ray planning to come to Comic-con this year?

Fanboy,

Yes, Ray is planning of attending Comic Con this year. Email me and I'll give you my cell number so we don't get mixed up like we did last year.

posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I've been checking this forum regularly for the last while. It's one of my dreams (ala bucket list) to meet Ray Bradbury. He has been inspiring my imagination since I was a child. Now that I'm older and an aspiring writer, he inspires my writing. Please continue to update this thread! I will make a special trip to LA whenever I know he'll be available for a public appearance.

Many thanks, Juliana

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the best way to get a hold of Ray Bradbury for speaking engagements?

Posts: 1 | Location: Ontario, CA | Registered: 06 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LovyBoheme:
Does anyone know the best way to get a hold of Ray Bradbury for speaking engagements?

Yes. Touch here. Don has since passed, but the other contact remains the same. Be aware that RB doesn't do as many speaking engagements as he used to.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray's lecture agent is Ruth Alben of Ruth Alben Speakers Bureau (the Congdon agency is his literary representative), but as John has said, it will be sometime later in the year before he does any more signings or makes any other public appearances.

Terry Pace
pillaroffire@bellsouth.net

"God, here and there, makes madness a calling." -- Ray Bradbury

Posts: 92 | Location: Muscle Shoals, Alabama | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello:

When will Ray be doing any future book signings in the Los Angeles/Orange County Areas? It has been a while since I last seen him, will he be doing any future signings in the summer?

Thanks,

KC

posted Hide Post
The next signing may be based on when his publisher releases Nightmares and Daydreams. Those silly publishers have different calendars than us mere mortals.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
Fanboy,

Yes, Ray is planning of attending Comic Con this year. Email me and I'll give you my cell number so we don't get mixed up like we did last year.

Will Mr. Bradbury be doing book signings at the Comic Con ?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mfice:
Will Mr. Bradbury be doing book signings at the Comic Con ?

He's not going this year. Correct me if I'm wrong, jkt.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is not, asked jkt and he told me this.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello:

I haven't posted anything in a while!!! Will Ray be signing books in the future? I live in the Los Angeles/Orange County area and would like to have my book signed!!! Thanks!!!