Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Sound of Thunder - Cassini style

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sound of Thunder - Cassini style
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Translator,

Fascinating. But since I'm a computer doofus, I couldn't make the sound file work. I'd be interested to hear what a "hail" storm "sounds" like in space.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 547 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pterran:

Sounded like a short wave radio trying to tune in some far away place, but without any voices, music or anything...except static....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It reminded me of the fade-in noise of Pink Floyd's 'Cluster One', the opening track of their last opus The Division Bell.

Posts: 149 | Location: Ostend, Belgium | Registered: 11 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post