Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    need some help with photoreportage

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need some help with photoreportage
 Login/Join

posted
Hello!

My name is Roger Larsson and I am from Sweden. (My english is not perfect but I hope you understand me anyway.) I work at a local newspaper here in Sweden as a Photgrapher. I also study photojournalism in Stockholm. Between 22 September and 25 October this year im going to Illinois to do a Photoreportage about a filmshooting. I wonder if you have any advice how to get in contact with a filmcrew who is filminig in Illinois when Im there. Can you please contact me and give me some help? I have contact the Illinois and Chicago filmoffice and they only know one movie which is shooting in Illinois when I am there (Amityville horror) So that�s why I try to contact you if you know something that they don�t. I would like to come to the shooting of a smaller and more like a lowbudgetproduction if there are some filmshootings like that in Illinois when im there. Its a schollproject and Im really intrested of doing this project. The only things it has to be is that it is in Illinois and between 22 september-25 October 2004. Do you know any indie filmmaker who usually works in Illinois?

Than you very much! I would be very happy if you answer me at:

rogerhlarsson@hotmail.com

Roger Larsson
F�gelv�gen 4D
30237 Halmstad
Sweden

Tel: 0708-863353

Posts: 1 | Location: sweden | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post