Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    old movie short-by Bradbury?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

old movie short-by Bradbury?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for bumping this up. Still haven't got mine and wanting to order soon!

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've yet to identify that Ray Bradbury/Walter Cronkite show I saw. Walter Cronkite did a show called Universe in 1980 which would be the perfect era. Ray may well have been a guest but if so his appearance isn't listed among his Internet Movie Database credits under "Self."

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post