Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    And we're back...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And we're back...
 Login/Join

posted
The board seemed to disappear yesterday, but now it's back. Phew!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and then it was gone again...

...and now it's back.

Fingers crossed that it's for good, this time!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Changed my notifications to email, in case the lights go off again. And there still seems to be issues...?

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a couple of things while the site was down: first, "The Lost Interview of Ray Bradbury" http://shortsshowcase.com/

Then, from Cemetary Dance publishers: http://www.cemeterydance.com/p...80&mc_eid=de665f7766

Any idea what this "Abandoned Fragment" might be Phil?

Posts: 109 | Registered: 23 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back again just in time for the glorious 4th!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't think this has been here before. Music by Jonathan Mills, performed by the Different Skies Ensemble, inspired by Ray Bradbury's THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES, "The Fire Balloons":

http://vimeo.com/2203944

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm back at last! I kept getting a "redirect loop" until today.

I solved it by sneaking in through the back door: I googled one of the individual thread titles that I remembered, and sure enough, that took me directly to the thread. From there I was able to navigate all over the forum.

Then I made a new bookmark and deleted the old one, and presto - it seems to work now.

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it seems that users who used a bookmark/favourite to get here have had trouble connecting. Most annoying.

- Phil