Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Now and Forever - Translation into Italian

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now and Forever - Translation into Italian
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everybody!
I am a young italian graduate in literary translation. I am fond of Ray Bradbury's works and this is why I chose one of his recent collection of short stories for my final dissertation. I was very impressed by the fact that the book Now and Forever, published in 2007 has not been translated into Italian yet. And this is very weird because each one of his masterpieces has an Italian edition.
I am writing here because I want to know if anyone knows who I can contact to propose the Italian edition that this amazing book deserves.
Thank you for your kind help.
Tania

Question:
Who I can contact to propose an Italian translation of Now and Forever?

Choices:
Now and Forever

Tania

Posts: 1 | Location: Italy | Registered: 21 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Tania, and welcome. You should write a letter to an Italian publisher, probably the same publisher who puts out Bradbury's other books in Italy.

If you can make them aware that this important book needs translating, and that there is a substantial readership for it, I'm sure they would be interested.

Perhaps you could find some (English-language) reviews of the book, and attach them to your letter.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post