Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Looking for update on coming Bradbury titles

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for update on coming Bradbury titles
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone the status on any of the coming Bradbury related titles like:

World of Ray Bradbury
Collected Stories Vol 2.

I think there were a couple other planned titles to from either Mr. Eller or Mr. Touponce.

Any info??

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi bsaenz24,

I recently spent a week with Jon Eller (and briefly met again with Bill Touponce), so I can give you a rough and highly unofficial update.

THE WORLD OF RAY BRADBURY (sequel to BECOMING RAY BRADBURY) is likely to have a change of title. Jon is still working on the manuscript, and is at least two-thirds of the way there. I imagine it will be with the publisher early next year, and then it's up to the publishing machinery to speed it on its way.

The second volume of THE COLLECTED STORIES is also well underway. I don't have any information on when it will be ready, though.

Another Eller-Touponce production is THE NEW RAY BRADBURY REVIEW, the third volume of which is nearly finished. It will contain mostly material from Bradbury's own files - fragments of various works. The last estimate of a publication date I saw for this was Fall 2012.

Once again, I emphasise that this is unofficial and based on my less-than-perfect recall.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post